As an addenda to an outstanding panel this week at Utah-Europe Days 2012 consider these resources for rolling the unfolding Euro crisis:
- Interactive table to compare cost competitiveness between unit labor costs and industrial production – Economic disjunction within the eurozone – FT.com.
- Three-part investigation by Tony Barber of FT from October 2010 titled “Saving the euro: Dinner on the edge of the abyss” and the full in depth FT section.
- Tracking Europe’s Debt Crisis offers a news development play-by-play, complete with vital stats, upcoming events, and even articles from the NYT treasure trove.
- Economist.com’s feature “The euro-zone crisis” including articles organized by category, leading with “Europe’s achilles heel”
- Smart views from SimonJohnson on the end of the Euro, two bad options and a link to a very useful “big picture” from Bill Marsh at NYT showing the interconnections.